I Prevail To Release Post-Traumatic Live: Watch Deadweight Featuring Caleb Shomo now!
The absolute legends in I Prevail have collated their best live memories from before COVID and put it together into a live album called Post-Traumatic. The album will feature live versions of each track that appears on the band’s Grammy-nominated album, Trauma, filmed all over the world. The boys have even included lil old Australia on it, as they’ve taken the live version of ‘Gasoline’ from their Download Festival appearance in March 2019 (our review here).
To celebrate this release, I Prevail are sharing the live video of their hit song, ‘Deadweight’ which was filmed at a show in Fayetteville, North Carolina and features Beartooth’s Caleb Shomo. To see both these bands even on the one tour bill in Australia would be a dream come true, so I guess this is as close as we’ll get, for now. If you’re still in a depressed state due to COVID taking away I Prevail’s Australian tour which was scheduled to take place this past July, this live video is a quick temporary fix for you. Jump on it!
Post Traumatic is out October 30 through Fearless Records, and you can grab an exclusive vinyl release here
I Prevail – Post Traumatic tracklisting:
1. Bow Down (Live from Grand Rapids)
2. Paranoid (Live from Rock am Ring)
3. Every Time You Leave Feat. Delaney Jane (Live on SiriusXM)
4. Rise Above It (Live from Montreal)
5. Breaking Down (Live from Detroit)
6. DOA (Live from London)
7. Gasoline (Live from Download Australia)
8. Hurricane (Live from Vienna)
9. Let Me Be Sad (Live from Rehearsal)
10. Low (Live from Boston)
11. Goodbye (Live from Pittsburgh)
12. Deadweight Feat. Caleb Shomo (Live from Fayetteville)
13. I Don’t Belong Here (Live from Rehearsal)
14. Feel Something – ILLENIUM and Excision (With I Prevail)
15. DOA (feat. Joyner Lucas)
16. Hurricane (Reimagined)
17. Every Time You Leave Feat. Delaney Jane (Live Acoustic)
Chip in a buck or two for the WoS crew!
Want to help Wall of Sound grow and deliver more killer content? Support us by chipping in as little as a dollar to help!