The news your band has been waiting for has come, Good Things Festival are looking for bands to play their event and yours could be in the running. Submissions are taking place now for local bands in each city the festival takes part, get their fans involved and possibly score an opportunity to showcase their talent at a showcase where the top four bands will battle it out for the festival spot
Here’s How To Enter:
1. Enter your band at https://goodthingsfestival.
2. Create an account via the link at bottom of that page.
3. Fill out all the information on the form about your band.
4. Submissions will be screened to ensure all submissions are filled out correctly – you will be notified once your band has been approved and will be sent all the relevant information and guidelines for the voting component of the competition.
How To Win:
1. The first stage of the competition is voting based. Promote yourself, get your fans involved and have them vote for you!
Fan voting will be open from Tuesday 5 November at 6pm.
Fan Voting Closes: Sunday 17 November at 6pm
2. The 4 bands in each city (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane) with the most votes will then be invited to play a live showcase for a panel of industry experts – they will choose one artist per city to open Good Things Festival 2019!
Your band must be available to perform the relevant showcase date and also be available to perform at Good Things Festival to be considered.
Friday 22 November – Stay Gold, Melbourne
Tuesday 26 November – The Brightside, Brisbane
Saturday 30 November – Crowbar, Sydney
Sound good? Get on it!
Good Things Festival 2019
Friday 6 December – Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne
Saturday 7 December – Centennial Park, Sydney
Sunday 8 December – Brisbane Showgrounds, Brisbane